Saturday, May 24, 2008

Zoul 2 DanZ's 3rd Social!!

Caroline Cross has Zoul 2 Danz

So I am currently an instructor at a new Salsa Dance Studio called Zoul 2 DanZ. We dance on 2, hint the "2 DanZ," lol. We're located in Bridgeport, CT and been up since August 2007. So last night was our 3rd Salsa Social and our youngest Salsera, Caroline Cross performed. She did SOO good! She was first introduced to the studio by her aunt that gave her 5 salsa classes as a present. Since then Caroline has been addicted to Salsa & I can't blame her! She definitely has the 'salsa attitude,' the 2-inch heels, and moves to give a pure definition of a 10 year-old Salsera.

Since January, Caroline has been attending classes at Zoul 2 DanZ and last night (May 23rd) was HER night, to show her family, other students, and friends what she got. Most of the performance was Caroline shining (fancy foot work when not dancing with a partner), then the rest were lifts, dips and partner work with her partner, Ricky (who is in the picture above). All of Caroline's family came out to see her and were astonished and amazed, at what this little 10 year-old could shake. She truly has 'Zoul 2 DanZ' and the hips to shake to the maracas.

So I haven't danced since the Wayne Gorbea Event (Post below this one). So this social is what I needed! I just finished my second year of college and was stressed and all, with the finals and moving back to Connecticut. Then I recently started working again, so I needed a night to just relax and let loose. Last night was SOO much fun!! I woke up with back and leg pains, lol...mind you I definitely have to be at work in 3 hours! But yes, this 3rd Salsa Social was alot of fun and I can't wait for the next one!

If you're in the area and would like to know more about the studio, visit the website: www.Zoul2DanZ.com


1 comment:

LoveHateSensation said...

10 years old!? that wonderful that she just started in January and already she got to perform.

Musica


MusicPlaylist