Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zoul 2 DanZ - One Year Anniversary!

Zoul 2 DanZ had their First Year Anniversary on August 15th. I was not only performing but the choreographer for the children that perform. There was alot of moves being made up, practices, sweat, stress and run-arounds, but it was all worth it. I haven't performed in awhile so I was excited to get back out there on the floor and show 'em what I got. Also, I never really actually made up a (salsa) dance that others would be performing. So there were alot of emotions running through me that night.


So the day right after the social I was moving back up to New York because my fall semester is approaching. But to spend my last night at home (in Connecticut) surrounded my family, friends, students and non-stop salsa dancing, I couldn't spend it any other way.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI, IF you love to dance, then you need good pair of ballroom dance shoes. Georges dance shoes is the best hand made dance shoes made in USA. Visit www.georgesdanceshoes.com
You will find all types of dance shoes. Salsa dance shoes, Ballroom dance shoes, Tango dance shoes and Ext.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Musica


MusicPlaylist