Thursday, June 26, 2008

Give Me More, Give Me More!

Whoooo!! They're here!! So about a week ago, I ordered new salsa shoes because over the summer I'm going to be dancing alot more, than I usually do during the year. I was convinced by my mother to get 2 new pairs of shoes. They finally came in last night and boy was I excited. The cute salsa shoe boxes caught my eye and then when I opened the boxes, BAM!! There they were. Each pair of shoes came with it's own bag to hold the dance shoes in, when going out; and now the bag says "Got Dance Shoes?" Which I think is SOO cute! :) Maybe I'm just corny. But yes, I went to http://www.exoticsalsashoes.com/ and got my shoes for a GREAT price. They also don't charge for shipping and handeling and come from CA (rather than China, like my last pair of shoes came from).


I am VERY pleased with my new pair of shoes and wondering if I should break one of them in for tonight's practice...hmmmm...we'll see

:)


Decided to get an all black shoes because I had black shoes, but had a different color added to them, etc.
So here's the classic, black Salsa Shoe, displaying a little 'strappy-strappy' action. Also, like every salsa shoe should have, at the bottom of the shoe, it is suede. One side of the show is plain black, while the other side has black mesh.

Size: 7 1/2 (Although I'm usually a size 8)
Heel: 3 inches (duh!)
Price: $49


Gold!!! So I barely wear any gold jewlery because that's just how I am. But I do wear alot of browns and tans, so my mother suggested that I should buy a pair of gold shoes. So I ran across these shoes (located on the right) and liked them in black. Then I saw them in gold and fell in love with them.
Although they dont have the 'strappy-strappy' like I like, they still have the braided straps in the front and mesh on the sides.

Size: 7.5
Heel: 3 inches (Claro, que si)
Price: $49 (Amazing huh?)

No comments:

Musica


MusicPlaylist