Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sí, se puede

Mr. Michael Boyce has been a summer student at Zoul 2 DanZ this year. He first came to the studio explaining that he is involved with his school's salsa club and would like to keep it up while back at home. At his school, they dance on1, but clearly at Zoul 2 DanZ we dance on2, so he was excited to learn how to Salsa on2. He's been dancing salsa for about 10 months and enjoys it everytime he does it.
Facts About M.B!

* 24 years old

*Attends Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA

* Going for his Masters in Computers, this upcoming Fall

* Is a brother of Lambda Upsilon Lambda



So, before I came home from school, I heard about Michael from my boss at the studio and I couldn't wait to meet and dance with him. First time I danced with him, we just fed off of eachother and it's been a blast dancing with/teaching him. But maybe we just 'hit it off' cause we're both 'greek' (Lambda Upsilon Lambda & Beta Sigma Alpha)! Anyhow, he's soo eager to learn and has the passion and drive, like I do. By the way, I think he tries to out shine me when we're not doing partner work..lol....Then again, he says that Alex (the boss of Zoul 2 DanZ) and I always shine..lol...hmm..I have no idea what he's talking about..lol. Sadly, he's going back to school in early August and will not be attending nor performing in Zoul 2 DanZ's next social. But there is always next summer!!
I'm going to leave you with some words from M.B.: "Why dance Salsa? I'm Puerto Rican and that's what we do...."

No comments:

Musica


MusicPlaylist